Leaving a love wish ♥

I saw a comment on one of my posts that I should visit Verona,when I'm in Italy,and I did,it was our last day of a trip so I look exhausted in all photos,but that didn't impede me to walk through Verona street with last enthusiasm,I loved it too,It is small but beautiful town like all towns in Italy.Town known for Shakespeare's famous novel Romeo and Juliet.I visited Juliet's house and left her my love wish in hope she will take a look on it :D



Leaving a wish with a hope to comes true ♥







 Taking a break from all this walks for seven days with only a wish for a glass of cold water


36 коментара:

  1. Veronaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! :D Obožavam taj grad! Super ti je outfit! :))) xoxo

    http://lavieenrosemp.blogspot.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Love your look, great outfit!!
    xoxo,
    Irina
    www.brandnamesus.com/blog.html

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. Hello sweety! Thanks for stopping by and I heartly appreciate it! This is such an amazing post! It really is beautiful town and no doubt you looking pretty! Following too (: New post on my blog! Stop by me soon! xx

    With love ❤.
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. Super post :) Imam istu narukvicu sa bodljama ♥

    http://astamenic.blogspot.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  5. Looks amazing, I wish to visit one day.
    Love your blog!

    www.zeenaxena.com
    xx

    ОдговориИзбриши
  6. Amazing place and beautiful pics! I like your look... chain necklace looks so perfect! Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  7. Such a great city. And you look amazing!

    Thank you so much for your comment. What do you think about follow each other!

    www.laukizia.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  8. Great pics and cute look! Lets follow each other? Kisses.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  9. I love your klein top! is cool and suits you perfectly!!! love it!
    kisses!

    ОдговориИзбриши
  10. Hi dear, i apreciate a lot your last comment on my blog. thank u so much!!
    I love this post, is full of joy and love the bracelet!!
    Send u love from peru!!!!
    www.meflipalamoda.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  11. ME ENCANTAN LAS FOTOS!!!! PRECIOSAS Y UN LOOK ACERTADO PARA UN DIA DE PATEO
    KEYKO

    ОдговориИзбриши

Thank you for you time

Instagram