2nd December: Monday - Loving my Blog

Hello my dears, December came and cold winter days. I had truly amazing weekend,I went to a lot of parties and really had fun. Even if I didn't had time to sleep or even to undo my hair style and took a little time to take some photos and show some love to my blog! I mean really to show love even with my shirt!!!
I combine today my H&M skinny jeans , Bershka - Loving blog shirt , and Bershka black blazer. This I can say clearly cloudy day I sparkled a little with gold hearts on my shirt and earrings just enough to enter little Christmas spirit which is already in me for least few weeks...

Tomorrow I will show my my few picks of what to dress on new years eve ....
What do you think about my combination for today?







12 коментара:

  1. Cute outfit dear! I love the coat! It looks perfect with your inner top.. :)) cute by the way dear :) mind to follow each other? I hope you can drop by on my blog as well..
    http://akirahbabe.blogspot.com.
    thanx♥
    xoxo
    Rica

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Sjajna kombinacija, i frizurica, i moja Gimnazija :))))

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. The color of your jacket is phenomenal & clever shirt ;) I look forward to your future posts!

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist's, foodie's, & writer's blog in development.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. Love that shirt! Great post.

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  5. oh.. cobalt blue. <3 Thanks for visiting my blog honey, of course I love to follow back and meet new bloggers.. ;)
    Following you now..
    xoxo
    Cassie

    ОдговориИзбриши
  6. Great coat, love the colour so much.

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ОдговориИзбриши
  7. wonderful fashion dress.....blue color sweater is amazing...
    looking so cute....
    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ОдговориИзбриши

Thank you for you time

Instagram