Classy of rock? Which style you prefer?

I recently bought this bootes even if I'm not such a huge fan of the girls how likes to wear only popular trendy things and how made themself looks like copies . These Rock bootes are very popular this winter and I fell in love with them from the first time a saw them so I made a decision and bought them even if they are not really in "my style".
I caught myself milion of times saying that I won't buy something only because it is not really my style
So I'm now questioning : Do we limits ourself when we gave up of some piece only because it belongs to other style?
Would you buy some piece which is too classy or rock for you but it fits you great and you feel good on it?









P.S. THIS IS THE COAT I DESIGNED, WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT IT?


4 коментара:

  1. love how you do casual style! very nice studded boots! <3

    Check out my new blog! :)
    AL xx
    http://www.superrassspy.com/blog/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. The coat YOU DESIGNED is stunning :))

    xx
    ajnira.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. That coat is amazing! Can't believe you designed it:) I'm totally in love with your boots too :) The pattern is lovely. xx

    -Nikkie
    Chic Nikkie
    Bloglovin' | Facebook

    ОдговориИзбриши

Thank you for you time

Instagram