dots,dots,dots

I wore this dress  many times before,but still when I supposed to choose what to wear I pick it easily - I just love how it looks on me and the way it makes me feel- like a real lady. It is not too elegant- but it is elegant enough to go to some wedding but still good for a party , just by changing hairstyle and accessories you change to whole look. I wore it with my new Bata booties , I juse love booties in every color- they look great on jeans but on dress too,just be careful not to make your legs looks shorter then they are ...

Do you have some favorite dress you always pick from all the others?
What are your experiences with booties?











9 коментара:

  1. Oh, I can understand why you wear this dress a lot, it looks superb and GORGEOUS on you!! Brilliant work styling it!! I too have a summer go-to dress, it's white and basically goes with everything! ^^ Great post! ♥

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Amazing dress I think is perfect for everything!
    With love
    Marta
    www.yournegativity.blogspot.com.es

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. I quite understand why you wore it so often, it's such a perfect dress and so beautiful. And you rock it girl!!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. Love the pois pattern! Just followed you with GFC, hope you will come to take a look to my blog xxx

    www.thecosmochic.blogspot.it

    ОдговориИзбриши
  5. divine styling!! 
    I adore your style,.
    elegant look!!!
    Marvelous....

    more of these~!~~!~!

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ОдговориИзбриши

Thank you for you time

Instagram