Colorful Sunday


Hey guys,
We usually don´t think how happy we are every morning we wake up knowing that we are health ,that we can see people we love and spend time with them, But once when we wake up knowing that some things are not good and that we need to check our health,we start to notice how little we actually enjoy in that moments we can,and instand we spend time woring about job,school, thinks which ( I can not say - not importat) less important . I´m really sorry that I can writte this now and I was not before , but I was thinking like everybody else,about everything but not about me. So this colorful outfit is present is how we should see everyday . Cuz life is about little things ! 



Yesterday I combine my fave ripped jeans ( so good for this changeable weather ), with simple t-shirt . I usually wear straps shirts cuz I like my arms naked .I wore denim jacket ,my transparent bag with green,orange and pink details and earrings I bought in Malta in some store called "Red". It`s quietly simple and not fashion-magazine-editor outfit but I think I made my point with it - -it`s only important how you feel wearing it- cuz that is how other are going to see it,





14 коментара:

  1. You look lovely!
    www.chicfromhair2toe.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Wonderful bag!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. White and pink is a good mix Beba! You are s obeautiful my dear! Kisses from Italy and thank you for stopping at my blog,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. Odlično, mnogo mi se sviđa kako ti stoji roze, a i torba mi je privukla pažnju momentalno. Sjsjna investicija! :D

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  5. You look stunning
    That handbag beautiful
    cheers

    ОдговориИзбриши
  6. I love the whole styling!
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  7. Such a lovely outfit, especially love your sunglasses. Would you like to follow each other
    on GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know & lets keep in touch!



    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.com/2015/05/persuasion.html#comment-form

    ОдговориИзбриши
  8. Having health is very important and spend time with the ones that we love as well. Great outfit. xoxo

    ОдговориИзбриши
  9. Your outfit is so summery, love the splashes of colors here and there. I agree with you about appreciating the little things life has to offer because ultimately, they are quite important - our health, loved ones namely. =) xo

    Shanaz | Fashionista NOW

    ОдговориИзбриши
  10. Love love love the outfit! :) Super cute
    -Jenna <3
    Check out and follow? The Chic Cupcake :)

    ОдговориИзбриши

Thank you for you time

Instagram