WIDE PANTS




The most famous person in my world finished a college , so I needed to take some pictures for
capturing that big moment for our family . I'm feeling so proud and happy ,I can not describe that only by words , he is the most precious boy  I got , my adorable brother celebrate end of Economic studies ! (con not believe he is already 23 O.O)!



I wore P.S. Fashion pants I recently bought and share with you ( check it out here). I'm so glad that wide pants are IN again. For me ,they kind a always were IN , because they look so elegant and feminine.I mom used to wear this kind of pants and I loved them. They can look professional for business woman with heels and so summer and chic with flat sandals . Also they inspire me to wear them like people in '70s  . This pare I knew I had to have from the moment my eyes stopped on them. I almost fell that soft material cuddling my skin for this summer. Ivory color can be combined with almost everything ,so I knew they belong to my wardrobe. . .




 ,
I wore:  Pants - P.S. Fashion, Top - New Yorker , Heels - Aldo 

3 коментара:

Thank you for you time

Instagram