White night



ENG:Hey guys,
I wore all white outfit at yesterday's night out. I choose to wear my white dress from Romwe, and frock coat from Happening.I complete my outfit with David Jones bag and Red earrings.I got this dress as a gift for a cooperation for my blog from Romwe. It is very cozy material for summer but there is something I don't like about this dress - sleeves . Every time you try to reach your arms up the whole dress goes up too :O ! But dress really looks cute and feminine.
What is your attitude about online shopping? Do you like to wear whole white outfits ?

I opened my blog just to share my outfit with you and some part of the atmosphere form last night. Now I need to get ready for weeding for one of your best friends. Hope you like this and I talk to you tomorrow with photos of my outfit for today! :)

SRB:Cao svima,
današnji post je vrlo kratak.Želela sam samo da sa vama podelim deo provoda od sinoć pre nego krenem da biram outfit za svadbu na koju idem danas. Tačnije kuckam ovo dok te u toku priprema punđice na mojoj glavi. Današnji dan biće jao aktivan i veseo i jedva čekam da počne proslava :D

Juče sam smelo nosila totalno belu kombijaciju,tj belu haljinu iz Romwe-a i beli mantilić iz Happening-a. Haljinu sam dobila na poklon od ove online kompanije i obukla je samo jednom pa sam rešila da je sinoć još jednom prošetam gradom.Materijal je super ,moja jedina zamerka su rukavi koji su u sklopu gornjeg dela, koji je polu rupičast , što otežava podizanje ruku jer povlači i celu haljinu :/
izvinjavam se što su slike sa mobilnog ali nisam nosila aparat  sa sobom :) Nadam se da vam se svidja hajina. Inače da li ste nosila nekada potpuno beli outfit i kakav je vas stav u duzim belim matilićima?

makeup

white dress





Kiss kiss - bang bang




I wore: Dress - Romwe , Frock coat - Happening , earrings - Red , bag - David Jones , heels - Deichmann

SOME SIMILAR POSTS:

-Sunday
-Geometric Jumpsuit
-Vanilla Cream
-Transparent Bag


12 коментара:

  1. Odlicna haljina!

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Your outfit is chic and feminine, an all white is so classy, I haven't done online shopping yet.

    Capturing Life Memoirs | http://aimeebustillo.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
    Одговори
    1. I do online shopping most of the time... guily as charged! LOL
      Love the cut outs of the collar, Aleksandra! Looking beautiful in all white, dear! <3 Looks like it was a funny memorable night! ;))

      Ira / JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

      Избриши
  3. you have a great blog)
    Do you want us to follow each other on the GFC and to keep in touch?
    let me know and I follow back!
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. Amei as fotos !
    Beijos
    http://daniellaalessandra.blogspot.com.br/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  5. i love how you did your make-up for this all white ensemble. that plum lip is love :)

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  6. amazing dress!!!
    kisses and have a nice week.

    http://diarioparaquererme.blogspot.com.es/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  7. amazing white look, noce pics

    have a nice day
    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ОдговориИзбриши

Thank you for you time

Instagram