Black and White


Hey guys,
I recently change my hair color , so I now got balayage hairstyle. I was really worried about me being blonde but I wanted that so badly for such a long time so I did it. It was such an amazing moment when I saw my blond hair 0.0 , finally done that! I will share with you some hair photos,hope you gonna like it :)

This is my yesterday outfit for a rainy day. Last week and all this days are so gloomy and I can not make myself do anything else except running and training TRX. and MMA. I spent the most of my day doing some workout. Yesterday I did some shopping with my best friend ,student of fashion design :D
Last three days are all about sales in Forum Shopping Center for more than 60% off the price , I bought new Adidas originals for this season in Sport Vision!


  
I wore some classic black and white combination and yellow converse , I complete it with big sunglasses . Comfortable and classy :) How do you like it?







I wore: Bag - David Jones (store : Glam up) ,jeans - Stradivarius , sneakers - Converse  . 

Similar post SUNDAY COLORS

13 коментара:

  1. Great post !! you look gorgeous, simple outfit but so stylish! I love it <3

    Joanna
    http://missmoonlight-pl.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Great post !! you look gorgeous, simple outfit but so stylish! I love it <3

    Joanna
    http://missmoonlight-pl.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
    Одговори
    1. Thanks Joanna , everyday outfit , I love heels but I can not wear them everyday :D

      Избриши
  3. Beautiful!
    I love your blog x

    www.thestylebunny.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. Одговори
    1. Thanks Jessi, I love converse too but I'm gonna replace them with my new Adidas this year :D

      Избриши
  5. Одговори
    1. Thanks , that is last year model from Stradivarius but I still love them :)

      Избриши
  6. I love black & white outfits - this one is fantastic! =)

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ОдговориИзбриши

Thank you for you time

Instagram