Wedding

earrings




ENG: Hello dears ,
I'm really exhausted and sick this morning. I had two very active days ,but full of happiness. We got married one of our best friends :) We had amazing time ,we laugh so much, as crazy, this is one of the things I adore  about this people , they are funny and hyperactive- they are my best frineds !

This occasion was very special for us and I choose to wear whole combination from  P.S. Fashion. Their clothes is from really good material so I could spend this 12-hours-wedding wearing it. This blouse I already share with you in THIS post and this wide panties you can find HERE . I mentioned you how much I like P.S. Fashion clothes because of their elegance and daintiness and that is the
reason I choose them!
I completed my outfit with one wing earring up and triangle earrings with zircon . On my hands I had many rings but the big one with rock is also from P.S. Fashion. I wore heels (you saw on my photo on Instagram ) from Stradivarius . Transparent bag is from Greece , also already posted on blog post " Orange juice "  . What do you think about this outfit ?

SRB: Cao svima,
ovaj post malo kasni jer sam se razbolela .baš mi je loše od jutros a juče celog dana nisam stigla do lap topa da sredim text uz ove sličice. Imala sam dva baš aktivna dana. Svadba je trajala 12 časova što je i više nego mnogo, ali je vreme proteko zaista brzo jer sam bila u društvu najboljih prijatelja . Volim ih ne samo zato što su pametni i dobri ,već i zato što su ludi i zabavni , sa njima nikada nije dosadno!
Za ovaj veseli dan izabrala sam kombinaciju iz P.S. Fashion-a. Već sam napisala mnogo puta koliko volim njihovu odeću jer je kvalitetna i elegantna. Njhovi materijali su stvarno dobri i prijatni pa sam sa razlogom i odabrala njihovu odeću za ovaj dan. Bluzicu sam nosila u postu "Elegant and chic"  postu a pantalone u  "wide pants". Cipele su iz Stradivarius-a i pokazala sam vam ih na INSTAGRAMU . Celu kombinaciju upotpunila sam zlatnim aksesoarom ! Torba je iz Grčke i možete da je pogledate bolje ovde . Kako vam se čini ova kombinacija?

make up


rings

p.s. fashion pantalone

details

outfit

wedding outfit









20 коментара:

  1. You look so gorgeous I love the earrings and wide pants although I could never pull them off!http://www.fadedspring.co.uk

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Un look elegante y adecuado para la ocasión. Saludos.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. Predivan kombo :)

    Učestvuj u mom jubilarnom petom blogorođendanskom GIVEAWAY-U !

    XoXo Venoma
    Venoma Fashion Freak

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. Very chic!!!
    Kisses,
    Anna
    www.workingchix.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
    Одговори
    1. Ohh, congrats to your friends, Aleksandra! I'm married too and I can imagine how they're feeling right now. ;) You looked beautiful! I love the fact you've worn an unconventional outfit, like this (almost) crop top for example. Thumbs up! <3

      xoxo Ira
      JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

      Избриши
  5. Very chic!!!
    Kisses,
    Anna
    www.workingchix.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  6. Unas fotos geniales, estabas preciosa!
    !Bss guapa
    http://unvestidorconideas.blogspot.com.es/2015/08/the-top-of-this-summer-first-part.html

    ОдговориИзбриши
  7. Just perfect! Great post, can't wait to read the next one!!
    Thanks a bunch for your support on my blog,I am glad you liked my recent post on My Pan AM Experience:
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ОдговориИзбриши
  8. Very nice outfit. You look great! I love the manicure ^^
    xoxo

    http://villenoireblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  9. You look amazing! Great outfit!

    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  10. Congratulations to them! Your pants are amazing! I'm inlove with your photos. Btw, would you like for us to follow each other? Let me know. I am your newest follower. Keep in touch!

    Much love,
    -Eva Marie
    www.evaaguspina.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  11. lovely post, beautiful outfit.
    http://lensattire.blogspot.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  12. You looked so lovely, I really like your nails and pretty makeup!

    Tara x

    ОдговориИзбриши
  13. Love the color of the top, looks like you had a great time!

    Let's follow each other on Bloglovin'?!

    xx Falasha

    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ОдговориИзбриши
  14. amei as fotos , perfeitas *-*

    http://nataliloure.blogspot.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши

Thank you for you time

Instagram