Shacket

All I want to say - Plaid shirt jacket! One of the winter trends I’ve been eyeing for a little while now is classically timeless plaid shirt jacket.  I have seen all of my favourite bloggers pairing these cuties with sweats, dresses, sweaters, so I decided to combine leather shorts, slim-fit turtleneck shirt and biker boots. I love the loose-fitting yet still chic almost vintage look. 

This season's heaviest-hitting outerwear trends is what we like to call "shackets." Shackets are exactly the sartorial hybrid you'd imagine—a shirt and a jacket combined into one. Shackets are an ideal fall outerwear choice as they were essentially designed to be layered. Wear one over a thin turtleneck or sweater, layer one underneath a coat, or button one all the way up for a full-on shirt effect. No matter which way you go styling-wise, you're bound to look on-trend with one of fall's best shackets on your back.

I found mine on Shein , you can check it by searching the id 1806609 on www.shein.com or by clicking on → THIS LINK





 

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар

Thank you for you time

Instagram